- We've collected and donated over $1,000 to some great causes like Stand Proud, The Farm Sanctuary, and Survivors of Tortuere, International!
- We've added new charities to our roster such as Krochet Kids and the Reciprocity Foundation
- We've had one guest badge since the summer, and have had a great suggestion that lead to a three badge series about the Three Jewels
- We've instituted the #mettabomb hashtag on Twitter to facilitate Tweeters to express a new type of respect, support, and praise. Check out our special #mettabomb page and accompanying badge!
- Today, we just donated $300 to the American Himalayan Foundation
- BuddhaBadges took the show on the road to Buddha For You to help with the Dharma Bum Kids program run by David Viafora. We talked about generosity and dana to about 22 kids ranging from 6 to 11 and had them design and make their own badges about giving. See the pics below!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
It's been a while since we did a post but wanted to keep this fresh, so here are some crazy updates:
Posted by Anoki at 3:11 PM